Hudsonville Fox Hunt May 14 at 10 AM?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 4:50 PM
      Would there be any interest in having a Fox Hunt May 14, a
      Saturday? TX would fire up at 10 am. We would meet at the Family Fare at
      28th and Port Sheldon, like the last hunt. Either Sheila and I will hide
      together, or she will by herself.

      Any Interest?

      Tom K8TB
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 6:56 PM
        YES, THAT SOUNDS GREAT!

        MIKE, W8DER

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 7:45 PM
          On 05/02/11 07:50 pm, K8TB wrote:

          > Would there be any interest in having a Fox Hunt May 14, a
          > Saturday? TX would fire up at 10 am. We would meet at the Family Fare at
          > 28th and Port Sheldon, like the last hunt. Either Sheila and I will hide
          > together, or she will by herself.
          >
          > Any Interest?
          >
          > Tom K8TB

          That's the Saturday of Tulip Time. More hams are still needed for the
          parade.

          73

          Alan NV8A