Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] The April 9th, Hudsonville, Mi Dual Fox Hunt...

  • CHARLES J NOWAK
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 6:52 AM
      Not a total bust but people let there batteries run down over the winter so things didn't work out so well. We had four cars of which two found the speaking fox after a fifteen min. extension in time. No one found the robo fox. After the after hunt meeting we all seem to feel that the timer should be set at three min. even with two fox as one it being hunted the other is only for info until the hunted is found and then attention is placed on the second one. Over all it was an interesting hunt and we all learned something. James has some pictures of the fox .