The April 9th, Hudsonville, Mi Dual Fox Hunt...

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
      So what happened?

      Lonely in Vegas

      tom, I ain't got no beam, bosscher K8TB
    • CHARLES J NOWAK
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
        Not a total bust but people let there batteries run down over the winter so things didn't work out so well. We had four cars of which two found the speaking fox after a fifteen min. extension in time. No one found the robo fox. After the after hunt meeting we all seem to feel that the timer should be set at three min. even with two fox as one it being hunted the other is only for info until the hunted is found and then attention is placed on the second one. Over all it was an interesting hunt and we all learned something. James has some pictures of the fox .