Fw: [HARC] Minimaglite upgrade

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009

      Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:01 PM
      Subject: RE: [HARC] Minimaglite upgrade

      I did this to mine about a year to year and a half ago . great upgrade and
      awesome battery life!

      Peter C. Venlet

      pvenlet@sbcglobal. net

      Hello HARC members...

      After talking to Mike N8XPQ, and Rick N8GGO on the radio about an upgrade I
      did to my minimag flashlight I offered to pass along the
      info. I also got a couple calls from others who were listening, and wanted
      info. I thought the easy way would be to just post it on the
      club reflector, and everyone would have it. The upgrade increases the light
      output by a factor of 8 and doubles the battery life. I will try
      to remember to bring it along to the next open radio night. The upgrade is
      19,95 + shipping, and there are discounts for larger orders.

      John N8WVN

      www.batteryjunction .com is the place, and
      http://www.batteryj unction.com/ tle-5k2.html is the link for the upgrade
      item. If you have an old
      minimag in the drawer somewhere this is a way to give it new life, and bring
      it to almost tatical light levels.