Welcome to AB8WF

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2011
      I'd like to say hello to AB8WF, Lucinda, who hails from the
      Middleville area. She would like to learn more about Fox Hunting.

      Lucinda, if you (and N8XOF ! ) do not have plans for this Saturday, I
      would recommend that you show up in Hudsonville this coming Saturday.

      Take a look at:

      http://michiganfoxhunter.com/michiganfoxhunter/default.htm

      When you have time, please email the group and tell us a bit about
      yourself.

      And welcome aboard,

      tom bosscher K8TB