Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Mileage

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2011
      Hi Laryn... no problem. The rules of the next hunt accommodate your
      situation and specifically mention GPS units. I am sure you can
      explain your system tracks actual mileage traveled, and not just mileage
      per map as the shortest distance. As long as it tracks where you
      actually went, then that should be sufficient. Sounds like yours does
      that... i.e., tracks your actual mileage for the trip.

      Clear as mud, eh?

      Happy Trails.