April Fox Hunt?

  • 20WPMorBust
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:16 PM
      I hear rumors about an April 2-meter Fox Hunt in either Ottawa or Kent County. Saturday, April 9th was mentioned. It sounds like a fantastic idea. I will put-in an order for good weather with Craig James.

      My tape-measure yagi has a broken wing and all my batteries are dead. Thanks for the timely heads-up! It is time to start getting ready for a neat season of fox hunting. Last year was a blast --- this year will be better yet. (Somebody will surely beat "Silo" Bob's hiding spot 70 feet in the air.)

      Whoever the April fox is -- Let me know what the details are and I will post them on the MichiganFoxHunter.com site. We will need to to know the normal who, what, where, why, when and what the rules are. Most clever foxes (even "Silo" Bob) start with the MichiganFoxHunter.com rules and then define exceptions and additions.

      For those working on a special "secret" fox hunting technique for 2011 season, it is time to get going...

      Mike@...