Another new member

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2009
      I would like to say hello to Matt, or Matthew, not sure, KD8GZG, who
      hails from Lamont, another person from Ottawa County!

      Matt, stop in here and introduce yourself. If you have the time, we are
      going to have a practice hunt tomorrow night at 7pm, at the Hudsonville
      McDonalds (the truck parking lot next door).

      tom K8TB
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2009
        K8AJ found this one:

        http://www.cherrylandarc.com/

        This coming Sunday afternoon, at 3pm, a fox hunt in Traverse City...

        Fortunately for them, we have a prior commitment to celebrate a
        grand daughters birthday, otherwise, whats a few hours of driving?

        I will try to contact someone there to see if they can join this group..

        Tom K8TB