Re: [WestMichiganHams] Correct date typo, Holland Fox Hunt Invitation and tune-up night.

  • finnigann2580
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
      --- In MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com, Richards <jruing@...> wrote:

      > What do you mean "somehow"... you typed May instead
      > of August... I assume you used your fingers, right?

      That is science doesn't have the answers...

      many times I have ment to type August and oddly enough May gets printed on the screen.

      I have the same problem with the word 'and' I often get adn

      I think IBM is working on an error correcting keyboard. It will type what you mean and not what your fingers press. (unless that press release was a typo...)

      Oh well it's all fun until your the one standing out in a parking lot in May...

      > Michel Hill wrote:
      >
      > > Sorry, somehow I typed "May" instead of "August"

      73'S
      DE KC8UGV

      Remembering our Vets - Then and Now

      HTTP://www.tinyurl.com/bcarc12