Reminder: THE SANTA NET Dec 24th

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      Please note the changes for the IRLP and ECHOLINK Node numbers. We have been given permission to use the Michigan Conference and IRLP nodes for the Santa Net. This enables the net to run Nationally and World Wide.

      Thanks to N8UVI, Frank, for setting this up.

         THE  ANNUAL SANTA  NET

                           "ALL HAMS"

      On December 24, 2010 @ 2200 hrs local time.

      Gather your children, and grandchildren, around  your radios
      for the annual Santa net.

      While Santa is delivering presents around the world,
      the children can call for Santa, KD8DEG, and Santa
      will ask each child if they have been good little boy's
      and girls, and what they would like for Christmas.

      Elf  Radar Frank, N8UVI, will be giving Santa's location using
      NORAD, along with Elf Techno Dave, KC8PCL, scribing, both located
      at Santa's communications center at the North Pole.

      You can find the "Santa Net" on the Lowell repeater 145.270 pl 94.8;
      also use IRLP: node 9617; & Echolink: Michigan Conference node 96170 .

      73

      The originator & Elf - N8UVI Frank
      Santa - KD8DEG Tom
      Elf - KC8PCL Dave