Any idea's

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      I'm putting up a small home made wind generater to charge 12volt batterys for my hamm radios. I need to know the (watts).
      My 12 volt motor is a max 5 amp and a max 90 volts but I not sure how to figure out the watts it will produce. does any one know this? or can help me with this.
      I need to install a charge controller so I will not over chrge my batterys. PS I'm not a elec, lol