MDXA CONTEST ALERT !!!

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      This is a lot of fun. Mark your calendars and spread the word.

      Good luck to all that participate.

      de KD8DEG  Tom

      MDXA PSK DeathMatch

      The 8th running of the MDXA PSK DeathMatch will take place on December 11th and 12th.  Our contest has been referred to as the "Premier PSK contest".One of the unique things about this contest are the awards!  Winners receive real swords and daggers!  For 48 hours the PSK waterfall is full of DeathMatch signals.  The PSK DeathMatch has been featured on Newsline and on eHam.

      We wish to thank Bela W. Lindenfeld - N8SHZ for his support. For several years he's paid for the main sword awards!  Also....Chuck LeMar - W8VOM pays for the Class III dagger.

      We hope you will join us for this year's PSK DeathMatch...click the link below for more information!

      FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!