Re: [WestMichiganHams] Correct date typo, Holland Fox Hunt Invitation and tune-up night.

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
      What do you mean "somehow"... you typed May instead
      of August... I assume you used your fingers, right?

      Seeeeeeee ya Tuesday... and THANKS for all your work
      getting this together !

      ============== James/ K8JHR ===============

      Michel Hill wrote:

      > Sorry, somehow I typed "May" instead of "August"

    • finnigann2580
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
        --- In MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com, Richards <jruing@...> wrote:

        > What do you mean "somehow"... you typed May instead
        > of August... I assume you used your fingers, right?

        That is science doesn't have the answers...

        many times I have ment to type August and oddly enough May gets printed on the screen.

        I have the same problem with the word 'and' I often get adn

        I think IBM is working on an error correcting keyboard. It will type what you mean and not what your fingers press. (unless that press release was a typo...)

        Oh well it's all fun until your the one standing out in a parking lot in May...

        > Michel Hill wrote:
        >
        > > Sorry, somehow I typed "May" instead of "August"

        73'S
        DE KC8UGV

        Remembering our Vets - Then and Now

        HTTP://www.tinyurl.com/bcarc12