Location change to Sunday MAARC Foxhunt in Muskegon

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      We have a new start location for the MAARC foxhunt on Sunday 11/28. The new start location will be in the South west corner of the parking lot of Office Max, 1700 East Sherman, Muskegon, located at the intersection of US31 and East Sherman Blvd. This is also across Street from Sam's Club and the Red Wok restaurant. Talk in will on the 146.940 repeater PL 94.8. Plan on meeting at 1:30 with the Hunt starting at 2:00 PM. Hunt will end at 5:00 PM with everyone meeting back at Wendy's on Sherman just east of the starting point.

      We will be using the Michigan fox hunter rules. Dave KD8OCZ will be checking everyone in.

      The Turkey, or maybe snow bunny, will be Jim KC8PCJ, because I just have to tryout my new fox transmitter timer/keyer.

      Hope to see many there.