Fox timer

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2010
      I now have my fox timer complete. Using a 555 ic chip my timer will key my K1EL memory keyer every four min. I add a set of dip switches to with 4 switchs I can set the timer from 1 min to 10 min in 1 min intervals. Memory key will key transmitter and transmit pre recorded msg.

      I will post picture of finished project and as soon as I finish schematic will also post that.

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2010