Correct date typo, Holland Fox Hunt Invitation and tune-up night.

  • Michel Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
      Sorry, somehow I typed "May" instead of "August" in notice for next Tuesday's "Tune-Up Tuesday" and the following week's "The Fox and One Old Guy" fox hunt.

      Sorry, hope you come anyway. :-)

      "TUNE-UP TUESDAY", August 18th at 7:00 PM   ----- Hudsonville McDonalds
      "THE FOX AND ONE OLD GUY" Fox Hunt, August 25th at 7:00 PM  ---- Holland ARC Clubhouse
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
        What do you mean "somehow"... you typed May instead
        of August... I assume you used your fingers, right?

        Seeeeeeee ya Tuesday... and THANKS for all your work
        getting this together !

        ============== James/ K8JHR ===============

        Michel Hill wrote:

        > Sorry, somehow I typed "May" instead of "August"

      • finnigann2580
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
          --- In MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com, Richards <jruing@...> wrote:

          > What do you mean "somehow"... you typed May instead
          > of August... I assume you used your fingers, right?

          That is science doesn't have the answers...

          many times I have ment to type August and oddly enough May gets printed on the screen.

          I have the same problem with the word 'and' I often get adn

          I think IBM is working on an error correcting keyboard. It will type what you mean and not what your fingers press. (unless that press release was a typo...)

          Oh well it's all fun until your the one standing out in a parking lot in May...

          > Michel Hill wrote:
          >
          > > Sorry, somehow I typed "May" instead of "August"

          73'S
          DE KC8UGV

          Remembering our Vets - Then and Now

          HTTP://www.tinyurl.com/bcarc12