Re: [WestMichiganHams] Amateur Radio ~ Vendors

  • Alan Beagley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      On 11/08/10 11:18 pm, Wilson wrote:

      > Great Amateur Radio internet Vendor Directory.
      >
      > de KD8DEG Tom
      >
      > http://w4cue.com/vendor.html

      Plenty of vendors I've never heard of, but the list needs to be updated.
      E.g., ComDac is no longer in business, following the retirement of the
      owners; DC-Ace (regular vendor at the HARC superswap) is not listed; no
      mention of Flex Radio Systems, manufacturer of made-in-the-USA
      software-defined radios.

      73

      Alan NV8A