Amateur Radio ~ Vendors

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
      Great Amateur Radio internet Vendor Directory.

      de KD8DEG  Tom

      http://w4cue.com/vendor.html
    • Alan Beagley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
        On 11/08/10 11:18 pm, Wilson wrote:

        > Great Amateur Radio internet Vendor Directory.
        >
        > de KD8DEG Tom
        >
        > http://w4cue.com/vendor.html

        Plenty of vendors I've never heard of, but the list needs to be updated.
        E.g., ComDac is no longer in business, following the retirement of the
        owners; DC-Ace (regular vendor at the HARC superswap) is not listed; no
        mention of Flex Radio Systems, manufacturer of made-in-the-USA
        software-defined radios.

        73

        Alan NV8A