Welcome Ted, AJ8T

  • 20WPMorBust
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Ted, welcome to MichiganFoxHunter.com. It is good to hear that you are thinking of starting some Fox Hunting in Sturgis. We would like to do whatever we can to help you get going. Please feel free to post any question or ideas that you may have here on this yahoo group.

      If I can be of any other help, please contact me directly.

      Mike Hill
      Mike@...
      2143 Creekside Drive
      Byron Center, Mi 49509