Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] West Michigan Fox Hunt Nov 6th, 2010 10 AM. Find the Turkey !

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
      James,

          You are correct, I transposed your and Chuck's times with Mike and Jims'. Just call me a turkey!

                  vy 73 de tom K8TB

      On 11/6/2010 2:10 PM, Richards wrote:

      But, Tom.... the time table is mistaken, as we come in
      before Mike and Jim time-wise... Do you use a watch
      or just guess at these times ? ;-)

    • larynl2
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010
        Thanx "Tom Turkey" K8TB and Sheila K8AJ for a fun hunt! There's not a better bunch of nutty hunters anywhere - including James...!

        Laryn K8TVZ