Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] West Michigan Fox Hunt Nov 6th, 2010 10 AM. Find the Turkey !

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
      CONGRATULATIONS TO LARYN.... NICE WORK. AGAIN... GRRRRRR.!!

      AND ALSO TO MIKE AND JIM FOR A GOOD SHOWING.
      YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MIGHTY COMPETITIVE LATELY !!!

      But, Tom.... the time table is mistaken, as we come in
      before Mike and Jim time-wise... Do you use a watch
      or just guess at these times ? ;-)

      NICE TO SEE HANK AND SARAH -- always good to see you guys !

      ======================= James - K8JHR =========================

      '
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
        James,

            You are correct, I transposed your and Chuck's times with Mike and Jims'. Just call me a turkey!

                    vy 73 de tom K8TB

        On 11/6/2010 2:10 PM, Richards wrote:

        But, Tom.... the time table is mistaken, as we come in
        before Mike and Jim time-wise... Do you use a watch
        or just guess at these times ? ;-)

      • larynl2
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010
          Thanx "Tom Turkey" K8TB and Sheila K8AJ for a fun hunt! There's not a better bunch of nutty hunters anywhere - including James...!

          Laryn K8TVZ