Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Muskegon Turkey Hunt, Nov 26

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
      Who will be the fox? er... um... I mean "turkey?"

      ================= JHR =========================

      On 10/28/2010 8:46 PM, kc8pcj wrote:

      Re = Muskegon Nov 26 Turkey Hunt.....

    • kc8pcj
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
        Not sure at this point. It will not be Dave. He will get to play this time.

        Maybe I will be the big turkey this time. Could be fun. I can think of lots of places to hide.

        Hope you can make it.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
          I have it on my calendar.

          I hope I can make it.    I had a great time at the last Muskegon hunt!

          Mike, W8DER
          Byron Center, MI

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
            Jim,  Could we do a date and day check.  Isn't Thanksgiving on the 25th of November?

            I will put the information on http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com

            Mike, W8DER

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
              OOPS. Date should be Nov 28