Muskegon Turkey Hunt, Nov 26

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
      On Sunday, November 26, Thanks Giving weekend, Muskegn Area Amateur Radio Council will also be having Turkey Hunt (aka transmitter hunt).

      Time will be 2:00 PM.
      Starting at the MAARC club house on Scenic Drive in Muskegon.
      All are welcome.

      Bring what ever you have and have fun.

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
        Who will be the fox? er... um... I mean "turkey?"

        ================= JHR =========================

        On 10/28/2010 8:46 PM, kc8pcj wrote:

        Re = Muskegon Nov 26 Turkey Hunt.....

      • kc8pcj
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
          Not sure at this point. It will not be Dave. He will get to play this time.

          Maybe I will be the big turkey this time. Could be fun. I can think of lots of places to hide.

          Hope you can make it.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
            I have it on my calendar.

            I hope I can make it.    I had a great time at the last Muskegon hunt!

            Mike, W8DER
            Byron Center, MI

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
              Jim,  Could we do a date and day check.  Isn't Thanksgiving on the 25th of November?

              I will put the information on http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com

              Mike, W8DER

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
                OOPS. Date should be Nov 28