West Michigan Fox Hunt Nov 6th, 2010 10 AM. Find the Turkey !

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2010
      If you are into Fox Hunting, you might want to put November 6th, at 10:00 Am on the calender.

          The West Michigan Charter Member Auxiliary 7388 of the Michigan Fox
      Hunters will supply a fox hunt on Saturday, November 6, 2010.

          Details:

      Who:  Anyone who wants to have fun with a DF hunt
      When: November 6, 2010 at 10:00 AM.
      Where: K8IHY's home QTH, 1840 Byron Rd, Jamestown, MI.
                    About 5 miles west of Byron Center.
                    Can't miss this house. Tall hill and a 140' tall tower.

      What:	The "Find Tom the Turkey" hunt... Bring your best lines.
      Why:     Are you kidding? Why not. Mix it up with the best.

        More info at:

      www.michiganfoxhunter.com

          tom K8TB

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
        And the Turkey Trot Results:

        Person(s) Time Distance

        K8TVZ, Laryn 23 min 7.3 miles

        Mike, W8DER 90 min 8.6 miles
        Jim, KD8CAN

        James K8JHR 95 min 9.6 miles
        Chuck AJ8W

        Hank, KD8COB 98 min 20.2 miles
        Sarah, KD8JOB

        The start location was John, K8IHY's magnificent location on the
        top of Jamestown hill. And where was the turkey?
        Right out in the open in the parking lot of the Burger King at Kenowa
        and 44st.

        tom bosscher k8tb
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
          CONGRATULATIONS TO LARYN.... NICE WORK. AGAIN... GRRRRRR.!!

          AND ALSO TO MIKE AND JIM FOR A GOOD SHOWING.
          YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MIGHTY COMPETITIVE LATELY !!!

          But, Tom.... the time table is mistaken, as we come in
          before Mike and Jim time-wise... Do you use a watch
          or just guess at these times ? ;-)

          NICE TO SEE HANK AND SARAH -- always good to see you guys !

          ======================= James - K8JHR =========================

          '
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2010
            James,

                You are correct, I transposed your and Chuck's times with Mike and Jims'. Just call me a turkey!

                        vy 73 de tom K8TB

            On 11/6/2010 2:10 PM, Richards wrote:

            But, Tom.... the time table is mistaken, as we come in
            before Mike and Jim time-wise... Do you use a watch
            or just guess at these times ? ;-)

          • larynl2
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010
              Thanx "Tom Turkey" K8TB and Sheila K8AJ for a fun hunt! There's not a better bunch of nutty hunters anywhere - including James...!

              Laryn K8TVZ