Fox Hunt October 23, 2010 for West Michigan... MOVED to Nov 6th..

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      Folks,
      I received over 6 emails from people/groups who cannot make
      this Saturdays Fox Hunt due to conflicts with the last minute notice. So
      I am going to change the date to November 6th.

      As an addition bonus, I will be hiding, so combine that with the
      month of November and it will be a hunt for "Tom the Turkey" ! Start the
      comments now :)

      So put November 6th, at 10:00 Am on the calender.

      Tom Bosscher

      Mark your calendars and warm up the DF equipment.

      The West Michigan Charter Member Auxiliary 7388 of the Michigan Fox
      Hunters will supply a fox hunt on Saturday, November 6, 2010.

      Details:

      Who: Anyone who wants to have fun with a DF hunt
      When: November 6, 2010 at 10:00 AM.
      Where: K8IHY's home QTH, 1840 Byron Rd, Jamestown, MI.
      About 5 miles west of Byron Center.
      Can't miss this house. Tall hill and a 140' tall tower.

      What: The "Find Tom the Turkey" hunt... Bring your best lines.
      Why: Are you kidding? Why not. Mix it up with the best.

      More details to follow...

      tom K8TB