Fox Hunt October 23, 2010 for West Michigan

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Mark your calendars and warm up the DF equipment.

      The West Michigan Charter Member Auxiliary 7388 of the Michigan Fox
      Hunters will supply a fox hunt on Saturday, October 23, 2010.

      Details:

      Who: Anyone who wants to have fun with a DF hunt
      When: October 23, 2010 at 10:00 AM.
      Where: K8IHY's home QTH, 1840 Byron Rd, Jamestown, MI.
      About 5 miles west of Byron Center.
      Can't miss this house. Tall hill and a 140' tall tower.
      Why: Are you kidding? Why not. Mix it up with the best.

      At this time it looks like Sheila, K8AJ will be the Vixen.
      I may or may not be with her. Depends. Also, Laryn, K8TVZ has indicated
      that it looks he will be busy that morning. More RF for the rest of us.
      The Vixen will be within 8 airline miles of K8IHY's location.

      More details to follow...

      tom K8TB
    • david dewinter
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
        We hope all who go have fun, I will be up at our (man camp) that Saturday I'm sorry to miss it.

        DeWinter's Camper Rentals LLC
              Dave & Lynn DeWinter
                   (616) 534-7869
                 n8nbu@...