Spaghetti Dinner!

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2009
      Yes, its that time once again, when we’re putting on the “Spaghetti Dinner”.  Enclosed is the new flyer for this year. Please pass it on and mark your calendars. It’s easy to remember, one week after the Grara Super swap and the MDXA Train contest.  They’re on the 12fh of September, and our feast is on the 18th.

      See you there.

      Rich k8jx and the hungry cat

      "Solve the problem yourself or accept a fate you may not like...from this perspective, the ethic of personal responsibility gains appeal."
      Noel M. Tichy

          /\___/\
        >         <
       >    ^   ^  <
       >   )_o_(   < "I love Samoyed Rescue- Save a Sammy !!"
        >     U   <

                     Visit
      http://www.foreverhomesamoyed.org

                   for a nice hobby, http://www.w8usa.org