RF Express Re-scheduled for 9-25-2010, Canceled this past Saturday Due To T-Storms

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010

      RF Express Canceled This Past Weekend
      Due To Thunder Storms.

      Re-scheduled for this coming Saturday, September 25th

      The 2010 RF Express

      Sponsored By The Michigan DX Association

      All Aboard !!!...Join us in Downtown Coopersville,MI at the rail yards.

      Take a ride on the RF-Express on Saturday,Sep 25th 2010. Listen for  W8DXI
      Setup us at 8:00 AM local time! Coffee and donuts. The breakfest of amateur champions.

      We hope to be setup and On The Air by 10:00 AM local time.We will be operating From the train on the following frequencies.

      FM - 146.52 simplex, SSB - 144.200; SSB - 28.350 - 21.367 - 14.267 - 3.867; CW - 18.090 - 14.030 - 7.030 - 3.530.

      Also look for us on DX Summit. http://www.dxsummit.fi/ Search for W8DXI.

      If you plan to stay for awhile,there are plenty of restaurants and pizza is just a block away! Heck,I think they will even deliver it to the caboose !!!

      All are welcome to come and operate or contact this special event! We had a great time last year.

      Talk-IN is on 146.550 simplex

      HELP US GET THE WORD OUT !!!

      Let your friends know about this event, they may want to work the RF Express.

      QSL-SASE Dave Smith, KC8PCL, for a nice card, or a $2 donation for an 8 1/2 X 11 inch color certificate.

      73

      de KD8DEG  Tom