A new, and from out of state, member

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14 7:01 PM
      Well, this list is only a week old and we have a nation wide membership.
      I want to say hello to Terry, W0RPO, who hails from Nashville, Tennessee
      no less!

      Terry welcome. This forum that Mike, W8DER set up is brand new. Your
      statement on QRZ looks like you are very much into DF'g. Well, please
      share with us stories and lies! Among our efforts is to list all fox
      hunts in Michigan, and have tutorials about what to do, and what not to
      do. so when you have the time as a busy retiree, please give us some
      more information about yourself.

      Tom Bosscher K8TB

      Due up August 25, the Inaugural "The Fox and Some Old Guy" Hidden
      Transmitter Hunt...

      In Holland, MI