All Aboard The RF Express Special Event - The RF Express Leaves The Station This Saturday!

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010

      This Saturday - All Aboard The RF Express

      Please mark your calendars for THIS Saturday,September 18th

      The 2010 RF Express

      Sponsored By The Michigan DX Association

      All Aboard !!!...Join us in Coopersville,MI at the rail yards.

      Take a ride on the RF-Express on Saturday,Sep 18th 2010. Listen for  W8DXI

      - > Setup us at 8:00 AM local time!

      We hope to be setup and On The Air by 10:00 AM local time.We will be operating From the Caboose or one of the cars on the C&M railway on the following frequencies.

      146.550 - 28.350 - 21.367 - 14.267 - 3.867

      CW  18.090 - 14.030 - 7.030 - 3.530

      If you plan to stay for awhile,there are plenty of restaurants and pizza is just a block away! Heck,I think they will even deliver it to the caboose !!!  We will also have Coffee provided by McDonalds and doughnuts!

      All are welcome to attend or contact this special event! We had a great time last year.

      Talk-IN is on 146.550 simplex

      HELP US GET THE WORD OUT !!!

      You can help us too! Let your friends know about this event,they may want
      To work the RF Express.

      QSL-SASE Dave Smith,KC8PCL for a nice card,donations for a certificate are
      Appreciated!