Start Location Pictures added to web site, Wednesday Fox Hunt

  • 20WPMorBust
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      For all you luck hunters planning to attend the Wednesday night "Racing Sundown" fox hunt, we have added pictures of the start location to the web site. Lake Michigan Drive has a median down the center of the road at this point (with trees). These pictures can help you find the start point. Please join us in the parking lot, as close to the road as possible.

      Mike