Fox Hunt in Coldwater next Tuesday, August 18th

  • Michel P. Hill
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14 5:15 AM
      I heard from a member that there will be a Collaborative Fox Hunt in Coldwater next Tuesday Night, Aug 18th.  See home page at  http://www.branchcountyarc.com/  for Details.  Good going Branch County ARC!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14 7:01 PM
        Well, this list is only a week old and we have a nation wide membership.
        I want to say hello to Terry, W0RPO, who hails from Nashville, Tennessee
        no less!

        Terry welcome. This forum that Mike, W8DER set up is brand new. Your
        statement on QRZ looks like you are very much into DF'g. Well, please
        share with us stories and lies! Among our efforts is to list all fox
        hunts in Michigan, and have tutorials about what to do, and what not to
        do. so when you have the time as a busy retiree, please give us some
        more information about yourself.

        Tom Bosscher K8TB

        Due up August 25, the Inaugural "The Fox and Some Old Guy" Hidden
        Transmitter Hunt...

        In Holland, MI