MDXA RF Express Special Event

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010

      Please mark your calendars for Saturday,September 18th

      The 2010 RF Express

      Sponsored By The Michigan DX Association

      All Aboard !!!...Join us in Downtown Coopersville,MI at the rail yards.

      Take a ride on the RF-Express on Saturday,Sep 18th 2010. Listen for  W8DXI

      - > Setup us at 8:00 AM local time! Coffee and donuts. The breakfest of amateur champions.

      We hope to be setup and On The Air by 10:00 AM local time.We will be operating From the train on the following frequencies.

      146.550 - 28.350 - 21.367 - 14.267 - 3.867.

      Also look for us on DX Summit. http://www.dxsummit.fi/ Search for W8DXI.

      If you plan to stay for awhile,there are plenty of restaurants and pizza is just a block away! Heck,I think they will even deliver it to the caboose !!!

      All are welcome to come and operate or contact this special event! We had a great time last year.

      Talk-IN is on 146.550 simplex

      HELP US GET THE WORD OUT !!!

      Let your friends know about this event, they may want to work the RF Express.

      QSL-SASE Dave Smith,KC8PCL for a nice card, or a $2 donation for an 8 1/2 X 11 inch color certificate.

      73

      de KD8DEG  Tom