Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Expanding?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
      Might be fun... although lots of stuff going on the weekend of 9-13 . . .

      It would be fun to place a couple of teams from here in the hunt.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
        Sheesh!
        Don't worry, Tom . . . We don't need no steeeeeeng-king CLUES ! !

        On 8/29/2010 7:48 PM, K8TB wrote:

        fox and the vixen have found the spot. And don't ever try
        to social engineer and guess where we might be.