Expanding?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
      Anybody for a road trip next month? :

      Fort wayne
      http://www.acarts.com/images/achn_910.pdf Page 9 and 10

      They only had one group hunting!

      tom bosscher
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
        Mike,

            Thank you the very nice words, and thank you even more for yours and others hospitality at the hunt. I will tell the West Michigan folks that the Monroe club has some very nice people involved in their hunts. The club is essentially new to the fox hunt game, which parallels that of most of the people here in West Michigan.

            Mike, thank you for signing on board, and please post all upcoming fox hunt events, and the results. The results are fun to read about.

            In addition to meeting with Mike, I met up with their fox for that hunt, a very enthusiastic Tom, KB8PAI from Toledo. He is hoping to stir up a group of people in the Toledo area. Mike Hill, we just might have to change the name to the Great Lakes Fox Hunter !

            I'm looking forward to Sept 15 here in West Michigan. The fox and the vixen have found the spot. And don't ever try to social engineer and guess where we might be.

                tom bosscher

        On 8/28/2010 6:08 PM, Michael Hall wrote:

        Thanks to Tom, K8TB and Sheila, K8AJ for participating in the Monroe County Radio Communications Association (MCRCA) Foxhunt today.  You placed second in our hunt.  Also, thanks for sharing the information about the Michigan Fox Hunter web site and Yahoo group (which I already signed up for and have been granted access – thanks for the rapid turnaround, Mike, W8DER).

        Our next hunt will be on September 25th starting at 0900 local time at the American Red Cross office on S. Dixie Highway near I-75.  Any and all amateur radio operators are welcome to join us.

        I am looking forward to learning more about foxhunting and possibly participating in some combined club events or even possibly a state-wide hunt.  Please keep me advised on any progress on planni ng this event.

        73

        Mike, K8MLH

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
          Might be fun... although lots of stuff going on the weekend of 9-13 . . .

          It would be fun to place a couple of teams from here in the hunt.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
            Sheesh!
            Don't worry, Tom . . . We don't need no steeeeeeng-king CLUES ! !