Thanks

  • david dewinter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2010

      Glad to be part of this group. I had a lot of fun at the last fox hunt and was glad to meet some  friendly hamms that made me feel welcomed. I have been a Hamm almost 20 years this November. I am not real good with electronics but love to rag chew. I in joy 6 meters, 10 m through 40m and also 2m of course. thanks
      DeWinter's Camper Rentals LLC
            Dave & Lynn DeWinter
                 (616) 534-7869
               n8nbu@...
                        (º¿º)

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2010
        We were glad you could join us. Hope to see you again.