Re: Hollands "The Fox and One Old Guy" Fox Hunt, Aug 25th, Tuesday Night

  • mike_w8der
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2009
      You are right Chuck, Tom is a heck of a fox hunter, but the typing is still out for discussion.

      The new fox hunting yahoo group is at:

      I just tested the above by cut and pasting to the browser.

      I don't know how many times I read that posting without noticing the spaces.

      Thanks

      We hope to get 12 more members this week! Welcome all hidden transmitter hunters. (Fox Hunters)
    • CHARLES J NOWAK
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2009
        Maybe Tom needs a proof reader.