Navajo Code Talkers Special Event

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
       Navajo Code Talkers Day

      08/14/2010 Celebrating Navajo Code Talkers Day, The Navajo Nation, Window Rock, Arizona

      They will be operating under the Special Event call sign of N7C on
      14.265 Mhz and 7.265 Mhz from 0600Z to 0000Z each day.

      They are offering a commemorative QSL card for working their station.

      I think we would all be proud to have this QSL card honoring
      veterans that served such a special purpose to our nation.

      So mark your calendars:
      Aug 14-Aug 15, 0600Z-0600Z, N7C, Window Rock, AZ. Navajo Amateur Radio Club. 14.265 7.265 . QSL. Herbert Goodluck, PO Box 3611, Window Rock, AZ 86515. n7hg@...

      de KD8DEG  Tom