Fox Hunt Riddles -- Can anyone make any sense of them? 7 days to go....

  • Michel Hill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
      Next Wednesday we will be searching though the streets of northern Grand Rapids looking for the Riddler Fox.  It should be a great fox hunt, but am I the only one that can't figure out the Riddler's hints?  It's a good thing we don't have to solve a riddle to find out where it starts like we last year.  We all know to meet in the Red Cross parking lot on Fuller NE.  (6:30 to 7:00 pm)  Everyone is welcome and it is free as always.

      But these riddles are driving me nuts!  If you haven't seen them, here they are.  Maybe we should offer a reward?

      If you are looking for the fox I will be sitting right here.

      I will be East of __________ __________, and West of __________ __________.   After you find the fox you will be given directions to the location of the restaurant that we will be meeting at. Also it's location is North of __________ __________, and South of __________ __________.

      Clues:
      1. If you are using a map the correct way, and you get the right answers above, you will be heading in the right direction.
      2. Rain or Shine! I will be sitting high and dry.
      3. I will be located less than 250 feet from the corner of the parking lot. Not including the steps.
      4. I hope you don't stumble over any bones.
      5. The answer to the 4 statements above, are all the same answer.
      6. Looking forward to see you at this location.

      ..........Riddler Fox

      For more information, pse see http://www.W8DC.org  and http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.Com.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
        A reward for what?