RE: [MichiganFoxHunter] Official Results of Last Night's Fox Hunt in Holland

  • Michae J. Wolthuis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010

      No problem.  I thought we didn’t drive very far….  We learned a lot!  Still was a good time, a little difficult.  Thanks for everything!

      Mike

      From: Michel Hill <mike@...>
      Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:31:09 -0400
      To: ".Y MiFoxHunter" <MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com>

      Official Results of June 22nd Fox Hunt in Holland.

      A special thanks to Jim Lamberts, KC8KE, and Dave Lambert, WA8RSA for being our foxes for the evening.  They were hiding on the north side of Lake Macatawa, along Ottawa Beach Road, in the DNR boat launching site.

      First place went to Laryn Lohman, K8TVZ, with mileage of 9.2 miles.

      Second place went to the team of Bob, N8UYC, Lee, KD8IUI, and Don, K8YES.

      Third place went to the team of Chuck, AJ8W, and James, K8JHR.

      ------Good Going Guys!--------

      For more information see:  http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com