REVISED RESULTS, last nights fox hunt in Holland

  • Michel Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2010
      Sorry guys, I made a mistake and overlooked the team of Jim, KB8ZGK and Mike, KB8ZGL.  they came in second with 13.0 miles traveled

      New Official Results of June 22nd Fox Hunt in Holland.

      A special thanks to Jim Lamberts, KC8KE, and Dave Lambert, WA8RSA for being our foxes for the evening.  They were hiding on the north side of Lake Macatawa, along Ottawa Beach Road, in the DNR boat launching site.

      First place went to Laryn Lohman, K8TVZ, with mileage of 9.2 miles.

      Second place went to the team of Jim, KB8ZGK and Mike, KB8ZGL.

      Third place went to the team of Bob, N8UYC, Lee, KD8IUI, and Don, K8YES.

      Fourth place went to the team of Chuck, AJ8W, and James, K8JHR.

      ------Good Going Guys!------- -