Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Official Results of Last Night's Fox Hunt in Holland

  • Michael Wolthuis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
      Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Official Results of Last Night's Fox Hunt in Holland What was the mileage on 2nd and 3rd please?  Any times reported on 1-3?

      Mike Wolthuis
      kb8zgl

      From: Michel Hill <mike@...>
      Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:31:09 -0400
      To: ".Y MiFoxHunter" <MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MichiganFoxHunter] Official Results of Last Night's Fox Hunt in Holland

      Official Results of June 22nd Fox Hunt in Holland.

      A special thanks to Jim Lamberts, KC8KE, and Dave Lambert, WA8RSA for being our foxes for the evening.  They were hiding on the north side of Lake Macatawa, along Ottawa Beach Road, in the DNR boat launching site.

      First place went to Laryn Lohman, K8TVZ, with mileage of 9.2 miles.

      Second place went to the team of Bob, N8UYC, Lee, KD8IUI, and Don, K8YES.

      Third place went to the team of Chuck, AJ8W, and James, K8JHR.

      ------Good Going Guys!--------

      For more information see:  http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com

    • Michel Hill
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
        You are correct Mike,

        I made a mistake and I will correct it right now.

        k8tvz was 9.2 miles, you had 13 miles, n8uyc had 14.5 miles, and aj8w had 18.1 miles.

        I will make the corrections now.  Sorry.

        Mike, W8DER

        From: Michel Hill <mike@...>
        Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:31:09 -0400
        To: ".Y MiFoxHunter" <MichiganFoxHunter@ yahoogroups. com>

        Official Results of June 22nd Fox Hunt in Holland.

        A special thanks to Jim Lamberts, KC8KE, and Dave Lambert, WA8RSA for being our foxes for the evening.  They were hiding on the north side of Lake Macatawa, along Ottawa Beach Road, in the DNR boat launching site.

        First place went to Laryn Lohman, K8TVZ, with mileage of 9.2 miles.

        Second place went to the team of Bob, N8UYC, Lee, KD8IUI, and Don, K8YES.

        Third place went to the team of Chuck, AJ8W, and James, K8JHR.

        ------Good Going Guys!------- -

        For more information see:  http://www.Michigan FoxHunter. com

      • Michae J. Wolthuis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010

          No problem.  I thought we didn’t drive very far….  We learned a lot!  Still was a good time, a little difficult.  Thanks for everything!