Fox Hunters, Tuesday evening is the time! Holland is the place. (Yes, June 22nd)

  • Michel Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 6:24 PM
      Calling all fox hunters......

      Remember that tomorrow (Tuesday) evening is the big night!  Looks like the weather will cooperate this week and we will have a great fox hunt.  Jim Lamberts, Master Fox, will be the official chief taunter for the night.  Meet at 6:45 in the parking lot of the Holland ARC, record your mileage, decide who is riding with who, and we will start promptly at 7:00.

      Everyone is invited, it is free, and there is nothing but fun to be had.  Come and join us.

      For more information go to http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.Com.  Be sure to click on the link.... "Instructions from Jim Lamberts, KC8KE, Master Fox"

      Mike Hill, W8DER