Great Fox HUnting Wegsite !!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      Greetings Fellow Fox Hunters and Ham Radio Mavens ....

      A ham friend from Illinois asked me about Fox Hunting...

      I was pleased and proud to be able to give him various links to web
      sites on the topic, especially our very own, highly informative and
      attractive, fox hunt web site: www. Michiganfoxhunter.com

      This is the work of our friend and tireless fox hunting promoter,
      Mike Hill, W8DER.

      My friend asked me about the rules, equipment, and techniques we use
      locally. I was able to start him off on all fronts using the various
      pages of the web site. The Fox Box pages were especially helpful in
      explaining what we do, and how we do it.

      We often take these things for granted, but Mike just HAS to have a LOT
      of time and effort wrapped up in the web site project. The logo and
      artwork, alone, evidence significant effort.

      Mike has visited the local clubs, like in Kalamazoo, MARA and GRARA in
      GR, and others, and has promoted the activity to the members and
      supporters of the IRA and elsewhere.

      Thanks, Mike.