Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Two tentative West Michigan Fox Hunts coming up...

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
      Also this info if you don't mind...
      Would like it to come from "you" and not me.
      Megan

      On Jun 6, 2010, at 9:04 PM, K8TB wrote:

      Please mark your calendars and sharpen your beams:

      On Tuesday, June 15, at 7pm, the Holland ARC will host a Fox Hunt
      starting at the clubhouse.

      On Wednesday, July 21, the GRARA group will have a hunt at 7pm,
      starting at the Kent County Red Cross on Fuller avenue.

      More details will be posted.

      For both of these events, you do not have to be club
      members to participate.

      If you do not have any equipment, you are still invited to
      show up and see if there is space for you in any car going out. The more
      the merrier kind of thing applies here.

      So we have two more hunts just in West Michigan in the few weeks.

      tom k8tb

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
        THANKS, TOM!