Re: [MichiganFoxHunter] Need Photos of Saturday's FoxHunt for CQ Magazine

  • Mark Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
      Good Day Richard,It been great reading from you for some update....I just wanna Let you know That i got some stuff for Sale Including My Shamrock - Fox Hunter - 16.1 American Creme Draft,I wanna Know How I can get it for sale On this site [MichiganFoxHunter.

      Like to read from you.

      Thanks.

      Jim.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
        Hey Michel, apparently my Yahoo email address is inactive, so send me a quick email to: larynl at hotmail dott com. Then I'll send you the pix. Thanx!

        Laryn K8TVZ