Holiday Greetings and Thanks

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2010
      I want to thank all you VETERANS on the list for whatever service you
      have given our Country, especially those who stuck your necks out in the
      armed forces in order that we have a free, open, and viable place to
      discuss ANYTHING at all (...well... it SHOULD be on topic, but the
      fact we are free to speak on any matter at all is what is so important
      to us.) My ancestors fought the Revolutionary War and helped write the
      Constitution, and I hope it lasts again as long as it has already,
      supported in large part by those who have stood up to fight for it.

      Happy trails and have a save and pleasant Memorial Day.