485Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest Tables Sold Out

  • kc8pcj
    Oct 7, 2013
      We have sold out of tables at the Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest. We will try to honor all requests that we have received to this point. if you provided an e-mail address and /or phone number we will confirm you reservation by e-mail or a phone call.

      Any admission tickets requested from this point forward will have to be picked up at the swap ticket counter.

      Thanks to all that have reserved tables, this looks to be a better year than last.
      post card V1LR

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ