445Re: New Member, N8NTC, Breakfast?

  • n8ntc
    Jan 4, 2013
      Hope this isn't too off topic, but are there any Grand Rapids area ham clubs/groups having a breakfast meetup Saturday (1/5) and who wouldn't mind a visitor from "downstate"? I'll be in Cascade this weekend dogsitting (and playing with a new doppler).

      Probably best to reply off group to my email, my-call at ameritech dotnet.

      -73,

      Gary N8NTC

      --- In MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com, K8TB wrote:

      > We wish to welcome Gary, N8NTC from Walled Lake, Michigan to the group.
      >
      > Gary, this email list is supposed to be for all Fox Hunting activity in
      > Michigan. Kinda tough to get some of the clubs to talk about it though.
      >
      > There are at least 2 groups in the Detroit area that have Fox Hunts:
      >
      > The Monroe County radio communications Assoc:
      >
      > http://nic-nac-project.org/~bcspro/
      >

      > The Motor City radio Club:
      >
      > http://motorcityradioclub.roundtablelive.org/
      >
      > Or you could drive over to West Michigan and really be challenged!.
      >
      > When you have time, please send the group an email and tel us about
      > yourself.
      >
      > And Welcome,
      >
      > Tom Bosscher K8TB
      >
      > just outside Grand Rapids