Re: [Michigan-6M] Re: June 2013 Expedition

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
      Bruce and others...

      We took a road trip to EN86 Saturday. We had located a perfect cottage
      that rents by the day during June... Anchor Inn in De Tour Village. We
      have rented the two cottages right on the lake. For my group, this is
      our first outing, so it will be much easier for us.

      But EN86 should be on the air for the contest, and actually the two days
      before.

      tom bosscher k8tb

      http://www.michiganbroadcasttowers.com/amateur/EN86.htm